Friday, August 3, 2012

Cute Apron for Brylie

I had a special little girl, Brylie, in mind when I woke up today.  I have been wanting to make her a nurse's uniform so she could be just like her Grandma Cheryl.  Cheryl is one of the nurses  that I have the pleasure to work with.  She is caring, giving and downright smart.  She demonstrates grace and patience everyday with co-workers and the children in our care.   Anyways, Brylie is the cutest little three-year-old and I hope she enjoys many hours of playing nurse.





I can check this off of my sewing list now!!  Win Win!

                                                                             Sew long for now,   Kim :)




4 comments:

  1. How cute! Is the name embroidered? I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling apron! Win, win is true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - that is ADORABLE! My sister is a nurse, I'll have to share this with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew Cute! And sew thoughtful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete