Friday, July 20, 2012

A Great Morning To Do Some Paper Piecing

Good Morning, 


I feel a bit guilty for all those gals at work right now.  I am enjoying my morning with a hot cup of coffee. I live in Scottsdale,  AZ but can't seem to give up my morning coffee even in 110 degree weather.  I know, CRAZY!  
I'm cutting all the material to do some paper piecing.  I found this great tutorial from Kristy at Quiet Play called the Red Herring Block.  I am planning to use this pattern to sew place mats for Dagmar, my sister-in-law.  I purchased two 5x5 charm packs of Benartex Sampler Crazy Daisy.  I love the name Crazy Daisy.  The pattern is so bright and cheerful.  Who wouldn't smile when looking at this?  I hope this adds some sunshine to Dagmar's table.  I can't wait to see how I create these blocks.  


(photo by Kristy at Quiet Play)




Anyways, I hope you have a great sewing day... just like me :)






                       Sew long for now, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment